for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Judy Garland: Voice Like an Angel
Judy Garland: what a voice, what a troubled soul! -bill
May 29, 2006
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Judy Garland Public Domain Photo)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was the last name of Judy's character, Dorothy, that Judy Garland portrayed in "The Wizard of Oz?"
2. What was Judy Garland's real last name?
3. Which of the following was NOT one of Judy Garland's children?
A. Liza Minelli
B. Christine Minelli
C. Lorna Luft
D. Joey Luft
4. Judy Garland starred with this actor in nine films and called him one of her best friends.
A. Mickey Rooney
B. Clark Gable
C. Mel Torme
D. Robert Preston
5. Judy Garland was observed by many to have a powerful gift of what?
A. mind reading
C. seeing the future
6. Judy Garland has what type of flower named after her?
7. Judy Garland's portrayal of Dorothy in "The Wizard of Oz" was the inspiration for what sitcom character?
A. Gloria on "All in the Family"
B. June on "Leave it to Beaver"
C. Joanie on "Happy Days"
D. Mary Ann on "Gilligan's Island"
8. Judy Garland was an icon with what group of people?
B. the gay community
D. religious groups
9. Which of the following was NOT one of Judy Garland's husbands?
A. Vincent Minelli
B. Mark Herron
C. Sidney Luft
D. Mickey Rooney
10. How did Judy Garland die in 1969?
A. accidental overdose
C. heart failure
Conditions of Use