for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Malcolm X
Trivia on the personal and public life of Malcolm X.
September 30, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Malcolm X @ aliciabanks.xanga.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. For what was Malcolm X known?
A. He was the first black congressman
B. He was an Islamic black minister in America
C. He was the first black American millionare
D. He was an inventor
2. What was one common nickname of Malcolm X?
3. What was Malcolm X's last name at birth?
4. Why did Malcolm change his last name to X?
A. It was all he could sign
B. It was a nickname thrust upon him by his following
C. It was an abbreviation of his real name, Exofar
D. To represent his real African last name, of which he was originally unaware
5. What tragedies befell Malcolm X's parents when he was very young?
A. His father was killed by a street car and his mother was committed to a mental institution
B. His mother died of cancer and his father left the family
C. His mother had her lover murder Malcolm's father
D. The Ku Klux Klan murdered his mother and his father was put in prison
6. During junior high, Malcolm X aspired to a certain career but was told by his teacher that it wasn't a realistic goal for a black man. What career was it?
A. A politician
B. A doctor
C. A lawyer
D. An engineer
7. Where was Malcolm X when he first became interested in Islam?
B. scout camp
D. working at a church
8. With what organization was Malcolm X affiliated during his rise to prominence?
A. The Nation of Islam
B. Followers of Allah
C. THe Muslim Brotherhood
D. The Islamic Freedom Disciples
9. What foreign leader visiting the U.S. was so impressed with Malcolm X that he requested a private meeting with him?
A. Pope John XXIII
B. Fidel Castro
C. Muammar Gaddafi
D. Nikita Khrushchev
10. How did Malcolm X die?
B. natural causes
C. car accident
Pine River Consulting 2022