for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Sigmund Freud Revealed
Questions on Sigmund Freud's personal life, medical research, theories, and more. Great Sigmund Freud trivia here!
September 28, 2011
Doctors & Medicine
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Of what nationality was Sigmund Freud?
2. What did Freud believe was the main motivational force of human life?
A. Sexual Desire
C. Physiological Security
3. What was unique about Freud's birth?
A. He was born Caesarean
B. He was born Premature
C. He was born with a Caul
D. He was born with Jaundis
4. What Freud publication began to create a growing interest in his theories?
A. Adolescent Development Theory
B. Psychoanalysis for the common man
C. The Unconcious mind
D. The Interpretation of Dreams
5. Freud's work on "The talking cure" is widely regarded as the basis for what theraputic treatment?
A. Repressive Therapy
B. Holistic Therapy
6. Sigmund Freud was an early advocate of what drug for medical treatments?
7. How did Sigmund Freud die?
A. A car accident
B. An overdose of morphine
C. A heart attack
8. According to Freud, human psyche could be divided into what three parts?
A. Conscious, Unconscious, and Sub-conscious
B. Conscious, Repressed, and Infantile
C. Id, ego, and super-ego
D. Real, Dream, and Insane
9. What "Complex" theory did Freud propose?
A. Infantile Complex
B. Fear Complex
C. Indulgence Complex
D. Oedipus Complex
10. How many children did Sigmund Freud have with Martha Bernays?
Conditions of Use