for extra features!
Science & Nature
TV, Radio & Stage
Question by Question
Trivia Quiz - Genghis Khan - Mongol Warrior
The life of the one of the bloodiest conquerors the world has seen.
August 26, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: The Search For Intelligent Life)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Born "Temujin" circa 1162, he was given the title "Genghis Khan" which means what?
A. Divine King
B. Perfect Warrior King
C. Wise King
D. Ruler of All
2. Temujin assumed leadership of his tribe at the age of 13 upon the death of his father. Which family member helped cement his power?
B. Older sister
3. Between 1206 and 1215 the army of Genghis Khan attacked and subdued which present-day nation?
4. The Mongol Empire stretched west from the Sea of Japan to which body of water?
A. Caspian Sea
B. Black Sea
C. The Mediterranean Sea
D. The English Channel
5. It is estimated the armies of Genghis Khan slaughtered how many people?
A. 15 million
B. 30 million
C. 40 million
D. 55 million
6. Which of the following ancient cities was not sacked by Genghis Khan and his forces?
7. In one week in 1221, Genghis Khan's army slaughtered how many citizens of the city of Herat?
A. 1 million
B. 1.6 million
C. 2 million
D. 2.4 million
8. What relation of Genghis Khan was Kublai Khan who conquered all of China?
D. No relation
9. Following the death of Genghis Khan in 1227, what happened to his empire?
A. It continued to grow for another 150 years
B. It quickly disintegrated in warring factions
C. The Crusades saw the first cracks in his empire
D. It consolidated solely in Mongolia
10. Which of the following initiatives was not a feature of Genghis Khan's empire?
A. Religious freedom
B. Promotion on merit, not family ties
C. Advanced irrigation and aqueduct system
D. Postal service
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by