for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Auto Racing Grab Bag
A.J. Foyt was always my favorite!
May 16, 2006
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: NASCAR @ Kite Loft)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. How many times do you have to drive around the Indianapolis raceway to finish 500 miles?
2. What long-time driver retired to the booth, only to re-enter driving, being killed in the process?
A. Neil Bonnett
B. Adam Petty
C. Kenny Irwin
D. Rodney Orr
3. What father and son began racing against each other on the NASCAR Winston Cup circuit in 1999?
A. Rusty and Mike Wallace
B. Jeff and Robby Gordon
C. Richard and Kyle Petty
D. Dale Earnhardt and Dale Earnhardt Jr.
4. What number car did Jeff Gordon drive?
5. What race traditionally kicks off the racing season every year?
D. Texas Motor Speedway
6. Who was the first person to win the Indianapolis 500 four times?
A. A.J. Foyt
B. Rick Mears
C. Al Unser
D. Lois Meyer
7. What number was Richard Petty's STP car?
8. Who was the first person to win 7 times at Daytona?
A. Dale Earnhardt Sr.
B. Rusty Wallace
C. Richard Petty
D. A.J. Foyt
9. At what racetrack was Dale Earnhardt Sr. killed?
D. Michigan International Speedway
10. Who took over driving for Dale Earnhart for the Childress team?
A. Kevin Harvick
B. Denny Hamlin
C. Kerry Earnhardt
D. Mike Skinner
Conditions of Use