for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Donald Fagen: Driving Steely Dan
What do you know about the amazingly talented Donald Fagen? I can't find a picture of him smiling!
March 26, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Donald Fagen @ i.realone.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In 1984, Donald Fagen was awarded an Honorary Doctor of Arts degree by his alma mater. What academic institution, located in New York state, awarded it to him?
A. Elmira College
B. Vassar College
C. Russell Sage College
D. Bard College
2. As a teenager, Donald Fagen developed a lifelong passion for what sport?
C. table tennis
3. What was the name of Donald Fagen's first solo album?
A. The Nightfly
B. Morph the Cat
C. Circus Money
4. Complete the following quote by Donald Fagen: "Popularity has everything to do with ___________ and nothing to do with music"
C. radio time
5. Donald Fagen married Libby Titus, a fellow songwriter and music collaborator, in 1993. What Fagen song, from one of his solo albums, was reportedly inspired by their marriage?
A. What I Do
B. Florida Room
C. The Goodbye Look
D. The Great Pagoda of Funn
6. What was the name of Donald Fagen's second solo album?
A. 11 Tracks of Whack
C. The Nightfly
D. Shuffle Diplomacy
7. Which of the following is not true of Donald Fagen?
A. In 1982, he played synthesizer on the Toto album, "Toto IV.
B. In 1977, he played synthesizer on Poco's "Indian Summer" album.
C. In 1983, he played synthesizer for the track "Love Will Make It Right," which he also wrote, on Diana Ross's solo album "Ross."
D. In 1986, he wrote the title track to the Yellowjackets' album "Shades."
8. Donald Fagen, along with Walter Becker, won three Grammy Awards for what 2001 Steely Dan album?
A. Morph the Cat
B. Citizen Steely Dan
C. Everything Must Go
D. Two Against Nature
9. What was the name of Donald Fagen's third solo album?
B. The Nightfly
C. Citizen Steely Dan
D. Morph the Cat
10. In what year were Donald Fagen and Walter Becker inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame as members of the rock band Steely Dan?
Conditions of Use