for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Dear John: Cute American TV Sitcom
Remember "Dear John" with Judd Hirsch? A short-lived but funny sitcom with great characters.
March 21, 2011
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: )
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Judd Hirsch played John in the US sitcom, "Dear John." What was John's last name?
2. What is John's profession?
A. newspaper reporter
B. high school teacher
C. taxi cab driver
D. pet store owner
3. John's ex-wife had left a "Dear John" letter for him and, after the divorce, ended up with everything they had, including custody of their son. What was John's ex-wife's name?
4. After his divorce, John joined a self help group for divorced, widowed or lonely people. What was the name of the club?
A. Mend Your Heart Club
B. Our Friends Club
C. One-2-One Club
D. New Beginnings Club
5. Through the self help club, John meets a divorced woman who becomes a potential love interest for him. What was her name?
6. Who was the sleazy "horn dog" who was a member of the self help group?
7. Louise Mercer was the fiery, red-headed, sex-obsessed leader of the self help group. Of what nationality was she?
8. Harry Groener played the role of the shy and neurotic Ralph Drang. What was Ralph's occupation?
B. telephone operator
C. security guard
D. toll booth collector
9. Mrs. Philbert was the feisty senior citizen. Who was her quiet, mild-mannered boyfriend?
10. What actress played the gorgeous southern belle, Mary Beth Sutton?
A. Brenda Strong
B. Susan Walters
C. Lori Loughlin
D. Teri Hatcher
Pine River Consulting 2022