for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Assassination of Abraham Lincoln: Part 2
More questions about the conspiracy surrounding the assassination of Abraham Lincoln, a man about whom Ulysses Grant said, "Incontestably the greatest man I ever knew."
March 04, 2011
American Civil War
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Abraham Lincoln @ The White House)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was the name of the play Abraham Lincoln was watching when shot?
A. Julius Caesar
B. Uncle Tom's Cabin
C. Our American Cousin
2. Where did Abraham Lincoln die after being shot?
A. In the theater
B. At The White House
C. At a nearby boarding house
D. In a nearby army hospital
3. How old was Abraham Lincoln when he died?
4. Abraham Lincoln was shot while seated in the Presidential Box of the theater. Who else in the box was injured in the attack?
A. Mary Todd Lincoln
B. Clara Harris
C. Ulysses Grant
D. Henry Rathbone
5. Following his murderous act of killing Lincoln, John Wilkes Booth leapt from the box to the stage, injuring himself. Which body part was injured?
A. left leg
B. right leg
C. left arm
D. right arm
6. What comment was made by Secretary of War, Edwin Stanton who was present as Lincoln died?
A. Now he belongs to the ages
B. He laid down his life for his country
C. Our country is poorer for his passing
D. Now he belongs to the angels
7. Dr Samuel Mudd was jailed for four years for his role in the conspiracy to kill Abraham Lincoln. Which of the following is not true of the part he played?
A. He set Booth's broken limb
B. He met with Booth three times before the assassination
C. He gave misleading information to troops pursuing Booth
D. Mudd provided the gun used to shoot Lincoln
8. Which other government official was injured as part of the coordinated assassination attempt on Lincoln?
A. Vice President Andrew Johnson
B. Secretary of State William Seward
C. General Ulysses S Grant
D. Secretary of War Edwin Stanton
9. John Wilkes Booth was killed by US soldier Boston Corbett. Where did Corbett shoot Booth?
10. Who had a premonition in a dream that President Lincoln would be assassinated?
A. Abraham Lincoln
B. Mary Todd Lincoln
C. One of Lincoln's sons, Robert Lincoln
D. Vice President Andrew Johnson
Conditions of Use