for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Meet Me In St. Louis: The Music
Answer these questions about music sung or played in Meet Me In St. Louis.
January 09, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The title song, Meet Me In St. Louis, was originally styled in the form of a:
2. "How can I ignore the boy next door?..."
A. He doesn't know that I exist.
B. He never sees me glance his way.
C. I just adore him, so I can't ignore him.
D. I love him more than I can say.
3. One of the songs interwoven with "Skip To My Lou", was:
A. Camptown Races
B. London Bridges
C. Yankee Doodle
D. O Susanna
4. What song did Tootie and Esther sing at Lon's farewell party?
A. In the Good Old Summer Time
B. Two Little Boys
C. Under the Bamboo Tree
D. Won't You Come Home Bill Bailey
5. What song does Esther sing as she's going up the stairs after she and John turn the lights out?
A. Auld Lang Syne
B. Home Sweet Home
C. The Boy Next Door
D. Over the Bannister
6. Which Judy Garland song became the biggest hit after the film?
A. The Boy Next Door
B. Meet Me In St. Louis
C. The Trolley Song
D. You and I
7. "From my heart, a song of love..."
B. is beating
C. is reaching
D. is beating
8. One of the songs played at the dance was:
A. Beautiful Dreamer
B. Jingle Bells
C. Little Brown Jug
D. O Susanna
9. What Christmas song, written for the film, became a holiday standard?
A. The First Noel
B. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
C. Silent Night
D. Sleigh Ride
10. What song was playing as the Smith family opened their Christmas presents?
A. Away In the Manger
B. The First Noel
C. O Little Town of Bethlehem
D. Silent Night
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by