for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Meet Me In St. Louis: Part 2
Here's the second half of my quiz on this delightful Judy Garland film.
January 09, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Meet Me In St. Louis
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Whom did Tootie "kill" on Halloween night?
A. The Braukoffs
B. The Ferrises
C. The Mitchells
D. The Truetts
2. What was Tootie's explanation of how her lip was hurt?
A. John Truett tried to kill her.
B. Mr. Braukoff's dog bit her.
C. She got burned while throwing a chair into the bonfire.
D. She got hit by the trolley.
3. What kind of cake did Katie make on Halloween?
A. butter pecan
C. hickory nut
4. What announcement did Mr. Smith make to his family on Halloween night?
A. The family was moving to New York.
B. He had lost his job.
C. He received a promotion.
D. He had won a difficult case.
5. With whom did Lonnie want to go to the dance?
A. Lucille Ballard
B. Lucy Ferris
C. Ellen Mitchell
D. Lucille Sheffield
6. What did Agnes want for Christmas?
A. ice skates
B. a hunting knife
C. a new doll
D. a sled
7. Why did John break his date with Esther?
A. his aunt was in the hospital
B. he had a basketball game
C. he was too late to pick up his tuxedo from the tailor
D. he went with another girl
8. With whom did Esther first dance at the dance?
A. Hugo Boorvis
B. Clinton Badger
C. Sidney Gorcey
D. her brother, Lon
9. When did John propose to Esther?
A. Christmas Eve
D. New Year's Eve
10. Of all the seasons depicted in the film, only one spanned more than a day. Which season was it?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by