for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Meet Me In St. Louis: Part 1
This entertaining musical starring Judy Garland is so engaging, I had to make it a two parter. Enjoy!
January 09, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Meet Me In St. Louis
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The film spans a year in the life of the Smith family. In which season does the story begin?
2. What are Katie and Anna making in the opening scene?
B. strawberry preserves
C. tomato sauce
D. tomato soup
3. What is the Smith's address?
A. 5351 Bennington Ave.
B. 5133 Kensington Ave.
C. 3315 Princeton Ave.
D. 5135 Kensington Ave.
4. From where did Warren Sheffield call Rose?
C. New York
5. What was the name of Mr. Neely's horse?
6. What did Tootie leave on the stairs for her father to trip over?
A. a ball
B. a doll
D. a roller skate
7. According to Rose, men don't want:
A. a woman who tells them what to do.
B. the bloom rubbed off.
C. girls who smoke
D. to do the dishes
8. "I was _____ last night, dear Mother."
9. What dance did Tootie and Esther do at Lon's farewell party?
A. Cake Walk
C. Hesitation Waltz
D. Two Step
10. Where did Esther hide John's hat?
A. in a bush out back
B. in the bread box
C. under a chair
D. in the closet
Pine River Consulting 2022