for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - M & M's - They Melt in Your Mouth, Not in Your Hand!
A fun quiz about my all time favorite candy. M & M's history, colors and trivia!
January 08, 2011
Food & Drink
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: M&M Candy)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Made in 1941, M & M's were made in how many original colors?
2. Which was NOT one of the original colors?
3. Peanut M & M's were introduced in 1954. Which color was never a Peanut M & M?
4. Red M & M's were discontinued for a period of time. What was the reason?
A. To soothe the fears of consumers.
B. The red dye they used was considered to be a carcinogen.
C. They got tired of the color red.
D. The red ones DID melt on your hands.
5. What color were the red M & M's replaced with?
6. M & M's are the official candy for what sport?
7. Which color replaced tan M & M's when they were phased out?
8. What color is the only girl "Spokescandy"?
9. What filling did M & M's try in limited release, and failed?
B. Dark Chocolate
D. Peanut butter
10. What color M & M's are reputed to make one feel,,,,amorous?
Pine River Consulting 2022