for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Spanglish
In my opinion, this is Adam Sandler's best serious role of all time. Throw in the lovely Paz Vega and you have a winning combination!
January 04, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The essay written by Christina was part of her admissions application to which university?
2. Where did Flor and her daughter move when they left Mexico?
A. Albuquerque, NM
B. Los Angeles, CA
C. San Antonio, TX
D. Sedona, AZ
3. What was the name of the Claskys' dog?
4. Deborah cautioned Flor NEVER to do this with the family dog:
A. allow him to jump on her
B. feed him table scraps
C. let him out of the yard
D. play fetch
5. Why did Bernice get upset about the clothes her mother bought for her?
A. They were very girly, indicating that Deborah thought Bernice was too much of a tomboy.
B. They were a few sizes too large, so that Bernice couldn't wear them for a long time.
C. They were secondhand, indicating that Deborah didn't value her.
D. They were a size too small, because Deborah wanted Bernice to lose weight.
6. Every time Georgie had a nightmare, Evelyn tried to help him by:
A. having him do math problems
B. having him build something out of Legos
C. reading him a story
D. teaching him one of her old songs
7. With whom did Deborah have an affair?
A. A man she met at a flea market in Malibu.
B. A guy who delivered pizza to their house.
C. A man who translated between Flor and herself.
D. The realtor who showed her vacation houses.
8. John offered money to all the kids for finding this on the beach:
A. beach glass
B. metal objects, other than coins
C. sand dollars
9. Christina was given a scholarship to this private school:
10. Barely audible to the audience, these were Flor's last words to John as she left:
A. Be happy.
B. Good luck.
C. I love you.
D. Mi amor.
Pine River Consulting 2022