for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Brady Bunch: Random Brady Bits from Season 4 (Part 1)
Questions about Season 4 of the Brady Bunch. Another two-parter
December 30, 2010
The Brady Bunch
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
The Brady Bunch
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In the beginning of her first year at high school, Marcia joined all of the following clubs except:
D. stamp collecting
2. In "Cyrano de Brady", when Carol showed Mike a brochure from the art show, Mike said one painting looked like:
A. Alice's meatloaf
B. a cow that died in someone's driveway
C. a skunk sleeping on someone's head
D. a tablecloth after a spaghetti festival
3. Who wrote the poem Mike read on Family Night while Greg played guitar?
A. Ralph Waldo Emerson
B. Robert Frost
C. Rudyard Kipling
D. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
4. In "Goodbye Alice, Hello", Carol said Alice sounded like:
A. Gary Cooper
B. Humphrey Bogart
C. James Dean
D. Richard Burton
5. When the Brady kids accused Alice of "squealing" on them, she left, telling Carol she'd been offered a job at her uncle's:
B. coffee shop
C. dress shop
D. dry cleaning service
6. According to Jan,Alice had a silly dance which she called:
A. the Eggboo
B. the Keehaw
C. the Mugwump
D. the Mukluk
7. According to Teentime Romance Magazine, one way for a girl to have a successful marriage is to:
A. marry before the age of 19
B. marry a man who's 10-12 years older than she
C. not get married before the age of 30
D. marry a professional
8. Where was Dr. Vogel going with his wife on the night he wanted Marcia to babysit?
A. the ballet
B. a formal dinner
C. a movie
D. a play
9. In "Love and the Older Man", what did the boys name their go-kart?
D. They gave it a number.
10. In "Law and Disorder", Greg said he'd be "all set" if he had these:
A. a boat and a moonlit night
B. a girl and a moonlit night
C. a pizza and a girl
D. waves and a surf board
Pine River Consulting 2022