for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Robbie Rist: American Actor & Musician
What do you know about Robbie Rist (Cousin Oliver from The Brady Bunch)?
December 29, 2010
The Brady Bunch
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Robbie Rist)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. How many episodes of The Brady Bunch did Robbie Rist appear in as "Cousin Oliver"?
2. Where do Oliver's parents (Pauline and Jack) go that makes it necessary that he stay with the Bradys?
A. South America
3. Rist provided the voice for which "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle" from the movie series of the same name?
4. Between 1976-1977, Robbie Rist appeared as "David" in "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" as the genius son of which character?
A. Gavin MacLeod/Murray Slaughter
B. Ed Asner/Lou Grant
C. Ted Knight/Ted Baxter
D. Mary Tyler Moore/Mary Richards
5. In The Brady Bunch episode, "Welcome Aboard", who is the first to hit Oliver (Robbie Rist) with a pie?
6. In 1995, Rist did voice work for the animated film, "Balto" which was produced by a "pre-Dreamworks" Steven Spielberg studio known as "Amblimation". For which canine did Rist provide a voice?
7. Which of these 1970's era television shows did Robbie Rist NOT appear in?
A. What's Happening
B. Love, American Style
C. Medical Center
8. After The Brady Bunch ended it's run in 1974, Robbie Rist went on to star in another Sherwood Schwartz production. What was the show called?
A. Harper Valley PTA
B. Big John, Little John
C. Together We Stand
D. Dusty's Trail
9. Robbie Rist co-starred in which 1980's military themed action adventure film?
C. Iron Eagle
D. Top Gun
10. Robbie Rist spends much of his time making and producing music with various bands in the Los Angeles area. What instrument does he play?
Pine River Consulting 2022