for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Board Games: The Object of the Game
Can you guess what classic board game is being described in a clue which describes the object of that game? Great game board trivia right here!
December 12, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Monopoly @ screenrant.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The object of this game is to form interlocking words on the board using letter tiles of different values. Each player competes for high score by taking advantage tiles with point values as well as the premium squares on the board.
A. Golden Deuce
2. The object of this game is to be the first player to advance all four of your pawns from your color "start" to your color "home" by exact count from the cards.
3. The object of this game is to sell, buy, rent and negotiate property, and with a little luck from the dice, your goal is to become the wealthiest player on the board.
A. Fifth Avenue
D. King Oil
4. The object of this game is to be the first player to reach "winner" square #100.
B. Chutes and Ladders
5. The object of this game is to conquer the world by occupying every territory on the board, thus eliminating all your opponents.
B. Catch 22
C. The New Yorker
6. The object of this game is to move around the circular track and spokes correctly answering questions, and to collect a wedge for correctly answering a question in each of the six categories you have chosen. To win a player (or team) returns to the hexago
A. Easy Money
C. Trivial Pursuit
7. The object of this game is to be the first to solve the mystery of a murder by correctly identifying who did the murder, where it was done, and how they did it.
B. Monsters Menace
8. The object of this game is to be the first player to reach the Castle by landing on the multi-colored rainbow space at the end of the path.
9. The object of this game is simply that of capturing your opponent's flag.
B. Shark Attack
D. Settlers of Catan
10. The object of this game is to become the champion by having the most money within the time frame (in months) previously chosen.
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by