for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Powerpuff Girls: Series Basics
What do you know about the Powerpuff Girls?
December 05, 2010
Animated TV Series & Cartoons
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: The Powerpuff Girls)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Who is responsible for chemically creating the Powerpuff Girls in his laboratory?
A. Dr. Megamind
B. Professor Utonium
C. Opressor Plutonium
D. Professor Dick Hardly
2. Which ingredient was inadvertantly added to the mix while creating the Powerpuff Girls, is responsible for giving them their superpowers?
B. Chemical X
C. Everything nice
3. Who is the self-proclaimed leader of the Powerpuff Girls?
4. What is the name of the kindergarten school that the Powerpuff Girls attend?
A. Townsville Elementary
B. Pokey Oaks
C. Shady Brook
5. What was the name of the Powerpuff Girls' kindergarten teacher?
A. Mr. McCracken
B. Ms. Sara Bellum
C. Ms. Keane
D. Mrs. Pinkerton
6. What is the name of the bully at the Powerpuff Girls' school?
A. Rainbow the Clown
7. Which chimp and former lab assistant became the Powerpuff Girls' archenemy?
B. Congo Bongo
C. Mojo Jojo
8. Which of these villians was the first to be introduced on the series?
A. Fuzzy Lumpkins
D. Princess Morbucks
9. Who was the leader of the green-colored villians known as the Gangreen Gang?
D. Big Billy
10. Which of these characters was NOT one of The Amoeba Boys, a gang of brainless criminals who longed to be super villians?
Conditions of Use