for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Everybody Loves Raymond: Dysfunction at its Best!
This comedy is all about the adults and their dysfunctional relationship! I love "Everybody Loves Raymond"!!
December 05, 2010
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Everybody Loves Raymond
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What Steve Miller composition was the opening theme song during seasons 7-9 of "Everybody Loves Raymond"?
A. Rock'n Me
B. Jet Airliner
C. Fly Like an Eagle
D. Jungle Love
2. What is Ray Barone's occupation?
B. computer repair technician
C. high school teacher
3. Which of the following is NOT true about Frank Barone?
A. Korean War Veteran
B. member of the Elks Lodge
C. retired photographer
D. registered real estate agent
4. How many children do Ray and Debra have?
5. Where do Frank and Marie live in relation to Ray and Debra?
A. next door to the south
B. across the street
C. the house at the end of the block
D. next door to the north
6. Before marrying Ray and becoming a full-time homemaker, Debra worked in the field of public relations. Where did she work?
A. Madison Square Garden
B. Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
C. Yankee Stadium
D. Shea Stadium
7. What actress wwon 4 Emmy Awards playing the meddling, annoying, catty (what other adjective can I use?) Marie Barone?
A. Charlotte Rae
B. Jean Stapleton
C. Betty Garrett
D. Doris Roberts
8. What is Robert Barone's occupation?
B. web developer
C. police officer
9. The families live in what Long Island, NY village?
B. Valley Stream
10. Tough Question! Amy marries Robert at the beginning of season 7 thus becoming Amy Barone. What is Amy's maiden name?
Conditions of Use