for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Taps: Movie Basics
See what you remember about the film, "Taps".
November 29, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Taps Movie Poster)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which novel was the screenplay for the film based upon?
A. Blood Honor
B. Father Sky
C. The Corps
D. Honor Bound
2. At which fictional military academy does the film take place?
A. East Point
B. Fork Academy
C. Bunker Hill
D. Fox Ridge
3. Why did the cadets decide to take over the academy?
A. The academy was going to shut down
B. They wanted better conditions
C. The wanted General Bache replaced
D. They wanted imprisioned cadets freed
4. Timothy Hutton was nominated for which award for his role in the film?
A. Golden Globe
C. Academy Award
D. Screen Actors Guild Award
5. How many demands were made by Timothy Hutton's character, Cadet Major Brian Moreland, to avoid the takeover of the academy?
6. Which actor did NOT appear in the film?
A. Tom Cruise
B. Ralph Macchio
C. Evan Handler
D. Sean Penn
7. Many of the film's exterior shots were taken on which famous site of the American Continental Army's military camp during the American Revolutionary War?
B. Valley Forge
C. Great Bridge
D. Fort Sumter
8. What color were the berets worn by the cadets?
9. Which actor played General Harlan Bache?
A. Ronny Cox
B. George C. Scott
C. Martin Sheen
D. Christopher Walken
10. Which cadet carries Cadet Major Brian Moreland's mortally wounded body out of the academy toward the end of the film?
A. Cadet Captain Alex Dwyer
B. Cadet Lieutenant Edward West
C. Cadet Plebe Derek
D. Cadet Captain David Shawn
Conditions of Use