for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Steve Jobs: American Inventor & CEO
See what you know about billionaire CEO Steve Jobs?
October 28, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Steve Jobs Photo Credit to Matthew Yohe)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Billionaire Steve Jobs commanded how much per year in salary as co-founder, chairman, and chief executive officer of Apple Inc?
B. $1 Million
C. $10 Million
D. $100 Million
2. Steve Job's is one of the co-founders and CEO of Apple Inc. Apple is based in what California city?
3. What actor portrayed Steve Jobs in the 1999 film, "Pirates of Silicon Valley"?
A. Anthony Michael Hall
B. Noah Wyle
C. Josh Hopkins
D. Joey Slotnick
4. After dropping out of college, Steve Jobs found employment with what consumer electronics and video game company?
5. In the unauthorized biography, "The Second Coming of Steve Jobs," author Alan Deutschman reports that Jobs once dated what 60's folk singer?
A. Janis Ian
B. Joan Baez
C. Sylvia Fricker
D. Judy Collins
6. Jobs was particularly fond of, and could usually be found wearing what brand of sneakers?
A. New Balance
7. In the 1970's, Jobs admitted to experimenting with what illegal drug?
8. Why did Jobs claim to have no license plate on his car?
A. they kept getting stolen
B. he didn't believe in them
C. they made his expensive car look cheap
D. he had special dispensation from the California DMV
9. In 2009, Jobs underwent transplant surgery on which organ?
10. In 2007, Steve Jobs was inducted into what Hall of Fame?
A. Technology and Commerce Hall of fame
B. California Hall of Fame
C. Consumer Electronics Hall of Fame
D. PC Magazine Hall of Fame
Conditions of Use