for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Write a Quiz!
Trivia Quiz - Nora Roberts: Multi-Talented Author
Another one of my favorite authors.
August 22, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Nora Roberts: Photo by Flickr User Dev Librarian)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Nora Roberts has hundreds of books under her real name. She also writes a series of books under the name J.D. Robb. What are these books called?
A. Eve and Roarke
B. In Death
C. In the Future
2. Nora Roberts was the first author to be inducted into this hall of fame:
A. Romance Writers of America
B. Romance Writers of the World
C. Futuristic Writers of America
D. Futuristic Writers of the World
3. Nora Roberts is a direct descendent of what heritage?
4. As a child, Nora Roberts claims to have been a great what?
C. jump roper
5. Nora Roberts does most of her research on the internet. Why?
A. It has multiple sources that she trusts
B. She hates to drive
C. She hates going to the library
D. She hates to fly
6. Approximately how many hours per day does Nora Roberts write?
7. What started Nora Roberts on her writing career?
A. Her mother made her write
B. Her friends told her she had a gift for writing
C. She was stuck in the house during a blizzard and just started writing
D. It seemed like an easy way to make a dollar
8. Early in her career, a certain manuscript Nora Roberts sent to Harlequin Publishing was well received, but turned down. Why?
A. They already had an American author under contract and didn't need more
B. At the time, they didn't publish romance novels
C. They did't like the fact that she made too many grammatical errors
D. Nora demanded too much up front money
9. In 1997, another best-selling romance novelist admitted to plagiarism of Nora Roberts's work. Who was it?
A. Janet Dailey
B. Janet Evanovich
C. Mary Stewert
D. Lisa Jackson
10. How many "In Death" books by Nora Roberts were published in paperback before coming out in hardback?
C. They have all first been released in hardcover
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by