for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Trivia Quiz - First Women Presidents & First Women Prime Ministers
Name the countries in which the following women became the first to reach the top job. Woman president or woman prime minister.
July 13, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Julia Gillard @ thewashingtonnote.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Julia Gillard - Prime Minister
B. New Zealand
2. Mary Robinson - President
A. South Africa
3. Jenny Shipley - Prime Minister
D. New Zealand
4. Golda Meir - Prime Minister
5. Sirimavo Ratwatte Dias Bandaranaike - Prime Minister
B. Sri Lanka
6. Benazir Bhutto - Prime Minister
7. Margaret Thatcher - Prime Minister
B. Great Britain
8. Tarja Halonen - President
9. Isabel Peron - President
10. Johanna Sigurdardottir - Prime Minister
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by