for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The French Connection
A quiz about the 1971 movie "The French Connection," a true story about heroin smuggling from France to New York City in which the kingpin Alain Charnier was never caught.
February 19, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Celluloid Hero Reviews)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Who played detectives Jimmy "Popeye" Doyle and Buddy "Cloudy" Russo?
A. Gene Hackman and Roy Scheider
B. Sylvester Stallone and Kurt Russell
C. Fred McMurray and John Wayne
D. John Travolta and Steven Segal
2. At the beginning of the movie, who was Doyle dressed up as?
A. The Easter Bunny
B. Abraham Lincoln
C. Santa Claus
D. The Tooth Fairy
3. What was Popeye Doyle's favorite phrase when interrogating suspects to confuse them so they may at least confess to a lessor crime?
A. Show me the money
B. Did you pick your feet in Poukeepsie
C. Something's rotten in Denmark
D. Don't lie to me
4. How did the undercover detectives signal to other police officers that they were on duty while driving their car?
A. They flashed their caution lights
B. They drove slow
C. They dressed in red
D. By placing Doyle's white straw hat in the back window
5. What port city in France did heroin smuggler Alain Charnier, played by Fernando Rey, operate out of?
6. What was Charnier's main business?
A. Shipyard and boatbuilding owner
C. Book publisher
D. Grocery store
7. What did Doyle and Russo call Charnier and Nicoli (a sniper played by Marcel Bozzuffi) when they were following them?
A. Thing One and Thing Two
B. Billy Joe and Ringo
C. Frog One and Frog Two
D. Your worst nightmare
8. Where was the heroin hidden in the Lincoln Continental?
A. In the rocker panels
B. In the trunk
C. Under the backseat
D. In the glove box
9. Who was a stunt car driver and also had an acting role in The French Connection?
A. Clint Eastwood
B. Bob Marley
C. Bill Hickman
D. John Wayne
10. Who was the only person involved in the case, after it was over, to be caught and do hard time?
A. Henri Devereaux
B. Pierre Nicoli
C. Alain Charnier
D. Sal Boca
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by