for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Warren G. Harding: 29th U.S. President
How much do you know about our 29th President
January 10, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Warren G Harding
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. To which political party did President Harding belong?
2. President Harding served as Lieutenant Governor from which State?
A. New Jersey
B. New York
3. Who served as President Hardings Vice President?
A. Thomas R. Marshall
B. Calvin Coolidge
C. Herbert Hoover
D. Woodrow Wilson
4. What was the name of the scandal that plagued the Harding administration ?
A. Whiskey Ring
B. Star Route
D. Teapot Dome
5. How many times was President Harding married?
6. What was President Hardings occupation before entering politics?
C. Newpaper Publisher
7. How old was President Harding when he died?
8. What did the G. in Warren G. Harding stand for?
9. What college did President Harding attend?
A. Ohio State
B. Ball State
C. Kent State
D. Ohio Central College
10. What city was President Harding visiting when he died?
A. Salt Lake City
B. San Francisco
C. New York City
D. St. Louis
Conditions of Use