for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Dwight David Eisenhower: 34th U.S. President
Questions about the 34th US president, Dwight D. Eisenhower. His political slogan became a reality - he was liked by most. I Like Ike!
October 11, 2009
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Dwight D Eisenhower
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Eisenhower was born in 1890 in which US state?
2. Where was Eisenhower stationed during World War I?
3. Between the World War I and World War II, Eisenhower served as an aide to which famous general?
4. When World War II began, Eisenhower held what rank?
A. Major General
B. Lieutenant Colonel
5. As commander of the D-Day invasion force, Eisenhower had responsibility for approximately how many men and women?
A. 2.5 million
B. 3.5 million
C. 4.5 million
D. 5.5 million
6. In the 1952 presidential election, Eisenhower defeated which Democratic Party opponent?
A. Adlai Stevenson
B. Harry Truman
C. Estes Kefauver
D. John Sparkman
7. In 1957, Eisenhower sent federal troops to which town to enforce school integration?
A. Selma, Alabama
B. Little Rock, Arkansas
C. Springfield, Illinois
D. Galveston, Texas
8. To which country/conflict did Eisenhower send US troops to intervene in 1958?
A. The French under attack from the Vietnamese
B. German uprising against the Soviets
C. Hungarian uprising against the Soviets
D. Lebanese government fighting rebels
9. Eisenhower was criticized for failing to:
A. end the Korean War
B. end diplomatic relations with Cuba
C. publicly oppose McCarthyism, an anti-communist movement led by Senator Joseph McCarthy
D. assist Chinese Nationalists from attack by Chinese Communists on Quernoy Islands
10. In his farewell speech as president, Eisenhower warned against:
A. the nation's reliance on the industrial-military complex
B. the increasing powers of the CIA
C. ignoring those at the bottom of the economic pyramid
D. the influence of the mass media in deciding policy and elections
Pine River Consulting 2022