for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Woodrow Wilson: 28th U.S. President
What do you know about Woodrow Wilson, 28th U.S. President?
October 07, 2009
World War I
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Woodrow Wilson @ Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Woodrow Wilson was the first president to earn a doctorate. He earned his degree in history and political science from what university?
A. Princeton University
B. Johns Hopkins University
C. Harvard University
D. Yale University
2. For what university did Woodrow Wilson serve as president from 1902-1910?
A. Princeton University
B. Columbia University
C. Brown University
D. Lehigh University
3. What varsity sport did Woodrow Wilson play while at Davidson College?
4. In the 1912 presidential election, Wilson took advantage of a three-man race, defeating both incumbent president William Howard Taft and what other candidate?
A. Governor Judson Harmon of Ohio
B. Governor Thomas R. Marshall of Indiana
C. Senator Robert M. LaFollette of Wisconsin
D. former president Theodore Roosevelt
5. Which of the following was NOT a "presidential first" for President Woodrow Wilson?
A. first sitting president to attend a World Series game
B. he held the first modern presidential press conference
C. first president to travel to Europe while in office
D. first president to deliver his State of the Union address before Congress
6. Working with a Democratic Congress, President Wilson was able to pass several legislation during his first term. Which of the following was NOT one of them?
A. Federal Reserve Act
B. Federal Trade Commission
C. Sherman Antitrust Act
D. Clayton Antitrust Act
7. During World War I, Germany attempted to pusuade a certain country into an alliance against the U.S., forcing President Wilson into the war. What country did Germany try to persuade?
8. During World War I, President Wilson became the first president to implement which of the following war initiatives?
A. military draft
B. funding through the sale of Liberty bonds
C. set up the War Industries Board
D. both B & C
9. In January 1918, Wilson announced his American war aims, what he called "The Fourteen Points," the last of which would establish "A general association of nations." What was this association to be called?
A. Partnership of Nations
B. Alliance of Nations
C. United Nations
D. League of Nations
10. Wilson's idealistic internationalism calls for the United States to always enter the world arena to fight for democracy. What is this idealism commonly called today?
A. Wilson Ideals
C. Democracy Worldwide
D. Wilson Points of Order
Pine River Consulting 2022