for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Benjamin Disraeli: British Prime Minister
Benjamin Disraeli was a cultural outsider whose wit and ability saw him become the Prime Minister of Great Britain. Questions on his political career and personal life.
October 06, 2009
British Prime Ministers
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Benjamin Disraeli at Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In 1804 Disraeli was born in which country?
2. Disraeli was a member of which political party?
3. Disraeli was a member of what religious denomination?
4. Disraeli was quoted as saying, "Everyone likes flattery and when you come to ___________, you should lay it on with a trowel." To which group was he referring?
A. Political opponents
C. The public
5. Disraeli made Queen Victoria Empress of what country?
B. South Africa
D. New Zealand
6. As a result of her appointment, Victoria conferred which title on Disraeli?
A. Marquis of Essex
B. Lord Disraeli
C. Viscount of Bath
D. Earl of Beaconsfield
7. How many terms did Disraeli serve as Prime Minister?
8. At the Congress of Berlin in 1878, Disraeli cleverly averted a war with which nation?
9. Before entering politics, Disraeli was well-known in what profession?
D. Anti-slavery campaigner
10. In 1839, Disraeli married Mary Anne Lewis. How many years his senior was she?
Conditions of Use