for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Cheers' Characters: Carla Tortelli
What do you know about snide waitress, Carla Tortelli of
? "Cheers" is a great sitcom and this is a great quiz!
September 14, 2009
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Uses Soap)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In the TV show Cheers, according to Carla, what happens when a parent has a son who becomes a priest?
A. you get into heaven no matter what you do during your life
B. you never have to go to confession
C. you never have to go to Mass
D. you can have sex with as many people as you like
2. When "Cheers" started in 1982, Carla had four children. How many kids did she have when the show ended in 1993?
3. One of Carla's children, Ludlow, was fathered by Dr. Ludlow. What was Dr. Ludlow's first name?
4. In Cheers, Carla's second husband was a goaltender for the Boston Bruins. How did Eddie meet his untimely demise?
A. he was cut by hockey skate and bled to death
B. he was hit in the head by a puck, had a stroke and died
C. he was run over by a Zamboni
D. he got drunk after a big game and drove into a tree
5. Occasionally, Carla's first husband would come into Cheers, bringing his blonde-haired fiance with him. What was Nick's fiance's name?
6. Carla is reluctant to accept the crystal ball passed to her by a retiring psychic. What is the psychic's name?
A. Madame Lorenta
B. Madame Lanora
C. Madame Lazora
D. Madame Ladonna
7. Which of the following people did Carla know before the show "Cheers" started?
8. A night of heavy drinking leads to Carla - in Cheers - to sleep with one of the Cheers regulars. Who was it?
9. Carla has a fling with John Allen Hill, the seafood restaurant owner upstairs from Cheers. What's the name of the restaurant?
10. In the TV show Cheers, How does John Allen Hill typically address Carla?
C. Short Stuff
D. Miss Tortelli
Conditions of Use