for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Trivia Quiz - Bruce Springsteen: "The Boss"
You may have been "Born in the USA," or "Born to Run." Now you can "Prove it All Night" that you're an expert on Bruce Springsteen!
September 12, 2009
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Bruce Springsteen @ Wikimedia Commons)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Bruce Springsteen signed a contract with which record company in 1972?
2. Bruce was born in what year?
3. In October 1975, Springsteen appeared on the cover of what two magazines?
A. Rolling Stone and Creem
B. Vanity Fair and The New Yorker
C. Time and Rolling Stone
D. Newsweek and Time
4. Which of the following songs written by Springsteen did Manfred Mann NOT cover? (cover means to perform another musician's song)
A. Spirit in the Night
B. For You
C. Candy's Room
D. Blinded by the Light
5. Springsteen was married briefly to whom:
A. Rickie Lee Jones
B. Patti Smith
C. Ronnie Spector
D. Julianne Phillips
6. What auto company offered Bruce money for the use of his song, "Born in the USA," to be used in a commercial?
7. About what John Steinbeck character did Bruce write a song?
A. Tom Joad
B. The Preacher
8. What Springsteen song did the Pointer Sisters cover? (cover means to perform another musician's song)
A. I'm on Fire
C. The Rising
9. What album did Bruce Springsteen release in 2006?
B. Devils and Dust
C. We Shall Overcome: The Seeger Sessions
D. Working on a Dream
10. Springsteen is a native of what state?
B. New York
D. New Jersey
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by