for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Kim Cattrall: Sexy in the City!
Try this quiz on stunning actress Kim Cattrall!
September 12, 2009
TV, Radio & Stage
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Kim Cattrall @ Wikimedia Commons)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Kim Cattrall was born in what city?
A. Toronto, Canada
B. Flint, Michigan
C. Liverpool, UK
D. New York, NY
2. When Kim Cattrall was 3 months old, Kim's family moved to:
A. United States
3. In what movie did Kim Cattrall play the role of Miss Honeywell?
A. Animal House
B. American Pie
D. Revenge of the Nerds
4. What TV/movie robot once sang a love song to Kim Cattrall?
B. Robbie the Robot
C. Crow T Robot
D. Tom Servo
5. From 1977-1979 Kim Cattrall was married to:
A. Larry Davis
B. Larry David
C. Larry Storch
D. Larry the Cable Guy
6. From what drama school did Kim Cattrall graduate?
A. Atlantic Theater Company
B. American Academy of Dramatic Arts
C. Institute for Advanced Theatre Training
D. UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television
7. In "Star Trek VI," Kim Cattrall plays what species of alien?
8. Kim Cattrall's first major movie was released in 1975 and called:
A. City Limits
B. Police Academy
9. Kim Cattrall has appeared in commercials for what soft drink?
B. Pepsi One
D. Diet Dr. Pepper
10. The name of Kim Cattrall's character on "Sex and the City" is:
A. Samantha Sang
B. Samantha Stevens
C. Samantha Fox
D. Samantha Jones
Conditions of Use