for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Celebrity Quiz List
Trivia Quiz - Myths and Legends in Literature
Some famous characters from the world of Greek and Roman mythology
July 20, 2009
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Medusa @ english.illinois.edu)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. I flew too close to the sun with my wings held together by wax and fell into the sea:
2. I rejected the love of Echo and fell in love with my reflection:
3. My name is Greek for "butterfly" and I was the lover of Cupid:
4. I was a monster with 100 eyes. After I was killed, my eyes were placed on the peacock's tail by Juno to honor my services to her:
5. My tears fall as dew each morning as I mourn my dead son, Memnon:
6. I sculpted the ideal woman from stone who then became a real person:
7. I ate my children and became analagous with the concept of time:
8. My husband and my seven sons and daughters were slain by Apollo. I became a weeping waterfall with my tears still flowing to this day:
9. I slew the gorgon, Medusa:
10. I married my mother and when I discovered what I had done, I tore out my eyes:
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by