for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - United States of America: State Capitals: Part 3
Great state capitals trivia in this state capitals quiz!
June 15, 2009
North American Geography
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: US State Capitals @ Visionary Teacher)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is the capital of Utah?
A. Salt Lake City
2. What is the capital of Tennessee?
3. What is the capital of Oregon?
D. Oregon City
4. What is the capital of Missouri?
A. Saint Louis
B. Kansas City
D. Jefferson City
5. What is the capital of Arizona?
6. What is the capital of Massachusetts?
7. What is the capital of Illinois?
8. What is the capital of Florida?
B. Saint Augustine
9. What is the capital of Colorado?
D. Cripple Creek
10. What is the capital of Kentucky?
A. Bowling Green
Pine River Consulting 2022