for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Errol Flynn - He Swashbuckled Life!
The life and legend of the biggest Hollywood star of his time.
May 29, 2009
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Errol Flyn n @Wikimedia Commons)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Errol Flynn was born June 20, 1909 in:
2. During his school years, Flynn was:
A. repeatedly expelled
B. head of his class
D. teacher's pet and in love with her
3. Flynn's love of sailing began when he sailed to:
B. New Guinea
4. Flynn's first Hollywood starring role was:
A. The Adventures of Robin Hood
B. Santa Fe Trail
C. The Dawn Patrol
D. Captain Blood
5. How many times was Errol Flynn married?
6. Which war zone did Flynn visit as an interested observer?
A. Spanish Civil War
D. North Africa
7. Which of these figures did Flynn NOT portray on film?
A. George A. Custer
B. James J. Corbett
D. Jeb Stuart
8. Which revolutionary did Flynn meet and admire?
A. Fidel Castro
B. Nelson Mandela
C. Abele Bikela
D. Robert Mugabe
9. Flynn's favorite pet was:
10. Flynn wanted to call his autobiography, "My Wicked, Wicked Ways", by an alternative title. What was it?
A. In Like Me
B. The Devil Made Me Do It
C. Thanks for the Mammaries
D. Thank Heaven For Little Girls
Conditions of Use