for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Barbara Bush: Wife and Mother of a President
What do you know about First Lady Barbara Bush?
March 09, 2009
Presidential First Ladies
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Barbara Pierce Bush
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Barbara Bush @ The White House)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The future Mrs. Bush was born in Flushing, NY in 1925. What was her maiden name?
2. The future Mrs. Bush's father was the president of a company that published two popular women's magazines. Which ones were they?
A. Cosmopolitan and Better Homes and Gardens
B. Redbook and McCall's
C. Glamour and Woman's Day
D. Harper's Bazaar and Family Circle
3. The future Mrs. Bush attended a private, independent women's liberal arts college. What college did she attend?
A. Smith College
B. Rosemont College
C. Barnard College
D. Chatham University
4. Mrs. Bush gave birth to how many children?
5. Mrs. Bush worked to revitalize the White House Historical Association. During the process, what did she rename it?
A. The White House Heritage Foundation
B. The White House Trust
C. The White House Foundation
D. The White House Endowment Trust
6. Mrs. Bush wrote a book about her dog's litter of puppies. What was her dog's name?
7. In 2002, Mrs. Bush was initiated into the Texas Eta chapter of Pi Beta Phi women's fraternity as an honorary member. With what university is this chapter affiliated?
A. Baylor University
B. University of Texas
C. Texas A&M University
D. Texas Tech University
8. Mrs. Bush heads up her own foundation. What is the name of it?
A. Barbara Bush Foundation for the Humanities
B. Barbara Bush Foundation for Democracy
C. Barbara Bush Foundation for Family Literacy
D. Barbara Bush Foundation for Kids
9. Barbara Bush is the second woman in U.S. history to have both a husband and a son serve as president. Who was the first?
A. Eleanor Roosevelt
B. Rose Kennedy
C. Mary Todd Lincoln
D. Abigail Adams
10. Mrs. Bush and her husband both suffer from the same affliction. What is it?
B. Grave's disease
C. high blood pressure
Pine River Consulting 2022