for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Howards & Howies: Which One is Which?
Famous people, real and fictional, named Howard or Howie. Enjoy!
December 25, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Howie Mandel @ Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Before becoming host of the TV gameshow "Deal or No Deal", Howie Mandel played Dr. Wayne Fiscus for six seasons on what medical drama?
A. Doctor's Hospital
B. Bayside Medical
C. St. Elsewhere
D. Quincy, M.E.
2. Howard Cunningham was Richie's father in the TV series Happy Days. Of what business was he the proprietor?
B. appliance store
C. gas station
D. hardware store
3. British pop singer/keyboardist Howard Jones had a string of top 40 hit records in the mid 1980s. Which of his single went the highest on the U.S. pop charts?
A. "No One is to Blame"
B. "Things Can Only Get Better"
C. "Life in One Day"
D. "You Know I Love You...Don't You?"
4. Howard Borden was the neighbor to what sitcom character of the 70s?
A. George Jefferson
B. Dwayne Schneider
C. Dr. Bob Hartley
D. Ted Baxter
5. Howard K. Smith served as a reporter and evening news anchor on what network's evening news from 1962 to 1980?
6. Actress Melissa Leo played Detective Kay Howard for five seasons on what crime drama?
A. "Law & Order
B. "Homicide: Life on the Street"
C. "Hill Street Blues"
D. "NYPD Blue"
7. Fox Sports football analyst Howie Long once played for what NFL team?
A. New England Patriots
B. Denver Broncos
C. Miami Dolphins
D. Oakland Raiders
8. Here's one for you political junkies: Howard Metzenbaum, long considered one of the most liberal members of the U.S. Senate in the 70s and 80s, represented what state?
9. Actor Howard Rollins portrayed what character in the TV series "In the Heat of the Night"?
A. Detective Virgil Tibbs
B. Chief Bill Gillespie
C. Officer Bubba Skinner
D. Officer Lonnie Jamison
10. Jerome Howard rose to fame as a member of what comedy troupe?
A. Spike Jones' City Slickers
B. The Dead End Boys
C. The Marx Brothers
D. The Three Stooges
Pine River Consulting 2022