for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Trivia Quiz - Scrooged: An Unusual Take On a Classic
Get in the spirit by taking this trivia quiz about the plot, characters, and actors in the movie, "Scrooged" - one of my favorite Christmas movies!
December 20, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Answers.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What character in this film said "God bless us, every one"?
A. James Cross
B. Wayne Finkleman
C. Calvin Cooley
D. Frank Cross
2. What was the name of Frank Cross's secretary?
3. What actress played the Ghost of Christmas Present?
A. Karen Allen
B. Carol Kane
C. Marilu Henner
D. Julia Duffy
4. What was the name of the character played by John Forsythe?
A. Lew Hayward
B. Brice Cummings
C. Calvin Cooley
D. Jacob Marley
5. The homeless people at the shelter thought Frank Cross was a famous actor. What actor?
A. Burt Reynolds
B. Cary Grant
C. Richard Burton
D. John Wayne
6. What object was in Herman's hand when Frank Cross found him frozen to death?
A. a gold coin
B. a pocket watch
C. a picture of his mother
D. a frozen bottle of whiskey
7. Frank's brother was James. What was James' wife's name?
8. Frank Cross instructed the prop man to attach antlers to a mouse's ears with what?
B. rubber bands
C. crazy glue
9. A younger Frank Cross once played a dog on a children's show. What was the dog's name?
10. What song was sung at the end of the film?
A. "You Are My Sunshine"
B. "Jingle Bells"
C. "Put A Little Love In Your Heart"
D. "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas"
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by