for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Miracle on 34th Street - the 1947 version
See if you believe in Santa by taking this trivia quiz regarding the actors, plot and characters in the Christmas classic, "Miracle on 34th Street."
December 15, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Pittsburgh Post Gazette)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What month was this movie released?
A. May 1947
B. October 1947
C. December 1947
D. January 1948
2. Who played Kris Kringle in the original version?
A. Sabastian Cabot
B. Edmund Gwenn
C. Sir Richard Attenborough
D. Spencer Tracy
3. Who played Doris Walker?
A. Maureen Sullivan
B. Maureen Stapleton
C. Maureen O'Hara
D. Jean Stapleton
4. What was Doris Walker's job?
A. Personal manager for a department store
B. Interior Designer
D. Director of the Thanksgiving Parade
5. Natalie Wood played Susan Walker. How old was she when filming started?
6. How did Doris meet Mr. Gailey?
A. He was her new neighbor
B. He was her new lawyer
C. He worked at her job
D. It was a blind date
7. Why was Kris Kringle in court?
A. He was accused of stealing funds
B. Fighting commitment to a mental hospital
C. Suing New York City for damages
D. Jaywalking ticket
8. What animal did Kris try to teach Susan to imitate?
9. What did Mr. Gailey have presented as evidence in court?
A. a Santa suit
B. a Presidential pardon
C. 3 reindeer
D. over 50,000 letters
10. What was the only gift Susan wanted for Christmas?
A. a house
B. a pony
C. a bike
D. a vacation to Hawaii
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by