for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Rod Blagojevich: Corrupt Governor or Patsy?
Since he's been in the news a lot lately, here are ten questions about the embattled two term Illinois Governor.
December 15, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Rod Blagojevich @ The Chicago Tribune)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Rod Blagojevich was born and raised in what Illinois city?
2. Blagojevich received a Bachelor's Degree from Northwestern University after transferring there from what other university?
B. University of Tampa
D. University of Illinois
3. Blagojevich graduated from what law school in 1983?
4. In what year was Blagojevich first elected to the Illinois House of Representatives?
5. As a congressman from Illinois, Blagojevich traveled to Belgrade, Yugoslavia to enter into unauthorized negotiations with Slobodan Milsevich for the release of U.S. prisoners of war. Who accompanied him?
A. Jesse Jackson
B. Ross Perot
C. Barack Obama
D. Norman Schwarzkopf
6. In a December 2008 Rasmussen poll, what was Blagojevich's approval rating as Governor of Illinois?
7. In 2006, Rod Blagojevich created a major controversy when he appointed the chief of protocol for Louis Farrakhan's Nation of Islam to what state commission?
A. Commission on Industrial Relations
B. Civil Rights Commission
C. Commission on Discrimination & Hate Crimes
D. Commission on Ethics in Government
8. Since being elected Governor of Illinois, Blagojevich has consistently refused to make use of what entitlement of his office?
A. State Police bodyguards
B. State Limousine
C. Governor's Mansion
D. State airplane
9. Rod Blagojevich was the first Democrat to be elected Governor of Illinois since what year?
10. Blagojevich was arrested by the FBI on December 9, 2008. Under federal law, U.S. Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald must secure a grand jury indictment against him by what date?
A. December 31, 2008
B. January 8, 2009
C. March 9, 2009
D. June 8, 2009
Pine River Consulting 2022