for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Platte County Public Defender's Office
A few questions about Samurai Sam's place of employment.
December 11, 2008
Your Work Place Quizzes
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Platte County)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The Platte County Public Defender's Office is located in what Nebraska City?
D. North Platte
2. Platte County established the public defender's office in what year?
3. I (Samurai Sam) was first appointed as public defender in what year?
4. The Public Defender's Office is situated between what two other offices in the Platte County Courthouse?
A. The County Attorney's Office and Sheriff's Office.
B. The County Attorney's Office and Treasurer's Office.
C. The Treasurer's Office and Sheriff's Office.
D. The Sheriff's Office and County Extension Office.
5. Typically, how many people work in the Platte County Public Defender's Office?
6. What is the name of my loyal, hardworking secretary?
7. Around the courthouse I am well known for wearing what kind of neckwear to court?
B. Jerry Garcia neckties
C. Rush Limbaugh neckties
D. Western bolo ties
8. What is the name of the church located directly across the street from the public defender's office?
A. St. Bonaventure Catholic Church
B. Faith Lutheran Church
C. Bible Baptist Church
D. First United Methodist Church
9. What is the favorite after hours spot of the public defender's office staff?
A. Pawnee Bar
B. Glur's Tavern
C. Gotberg Brewpub
D. Signature's Sports Bar
10. Which of the following is NOT an actual client that the Platte County Public Defender's Office has represented?
A. An accountant charged with embezzlement.
B. A lawyer charged with vandalism.
C. A dentist charged with assaulting her fiancee.
D. Elvis Presley charged with driving on a suspended license.
Conditions of Use