for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Eddie Anderson: Song and Dance Man
How much do you know about Eddie Anderson?
December 01, 2008
TV, Radio & Stage
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Eddie Anderson @ Wikimedia Commons)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Eddie was best known for what character?
B. Pork (the butler from "Gone With The Wind")
C. Rochester van Jones
D. Porgy in "Porgy and Bess"
2. At what age did Eddie begin his show business career?
3. What caused Eddie's voice to have it's characteristic "raspiness"?
A. he had to yell loudly to sell newspapers when he was a boy
B. he accidently swallowed a cleaning solvent
C. A severe case of pneumonia when he was 6 months old
D. he was hit in the throat by the steering wheel in an automobile accident
4. Eddie appeared as Rochester on radio and television shows starring whom?
A. Fred Allen
B. Orson Wells
C. George Jessel
D. Jack Benny
5. In how many movies did Eddie appear?
6. Eddie owned an animal named Burnt Cork; what type of animal was it?
A. an owl
B. a Welsh Corgi (dog)
C. a Thoroughbred Race Horse
D. a seal
7. Eddie was inducted into what hall of fame in 2001?
A. Radio Hall of Fame
B. Butler and Valet Hall of Fame
C. The African American Performers Hall of Fame
D. The Comedy Hall of Fame
8. Throughout his radio and television career Eddie was:
A. paid only scale wages
B. paid below scale
C. one of the most highly paid performers of his time
D. required to pay 75% of his salary to his manager in order to work
9. For what cartoon did Eddie provide one of the character's voices?
A. The Aristocats
B. The Mouse That Jack Built
C. The Jungle Book
D. Bugs Bunny Goes to War
10. What did Eddie die of?
A. automobile accident
C. heart disease
D. racially motivated murder
Pine River Consulting 2022