for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Genghis Khan
Genghis Khan built one of the largest empires in the world. Some of his attacks were justified but his methods were horrific - he tortured and slaughtered the innocent. Genghis Khan was another "Ancient Behaving Badly."
November 29, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: The Search For Intelligent Life)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what era did Genghis Khan walk the earth?
A. 3rd century BC
B. 5th and 6th centuries
C. 12th and 13th centuries
D. 16th century
2. What part of the world was Genghis Khan from?
3. What was the birth name of Genghis Khan?
4. How did the father of Genghis Khan die?
A. an arrow through the heart
B. dragged by horses
C. old age
D. he was poisoned
5. What was Genghis Khan's wife's name?
6. When did the family of Genghis get cast out from the tribe?
A. After Genghis killed his brother
B. After his mother gave birth to too many girls
C. After his father died
D. After Gehghis ruined a valuable food store
7. In one of his earliest battles, Genghis attacked the Merkits for what purpose?
A. To rescue his kidnapped wife
B. To obtain food for his people
C. To get vengence for the death of his father
D. To obtain horses for his army
8. Kublai Khan, who founded the Yuan Dynasty, was what relation to Ghengis Khan?
9. According to a National Geographic Article from February 2003, DNA research suggests that Genghis Khan may have how many male descendants today?
A. 1 million
B. 5 million
C. 9 million
D. 16 million
10. What was the title of the 2007 Academy Award nominated Russian film on the early life of Genghis Khan?
A. From Mongolia to Egypt
D. Mongolia's Father
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by