for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - State Quarters #1
Each US state now has its own designated quarter. Given a brief description, you need to name the state. Great state quarter trivia and facts!
November 23, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: State Quarters.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. This quarter has the Zia Sun above a state map of:
B. New Mexico
2. A mallard flies over a lake with a rice plant on this state quarter. A diamond is also on the quarter of:
3. Which state quarter has a lighthouse and a schooner on it?
C. New Hampshire
D. South Carolina
4. Bison are prominent on this state's quarter:
D. North Dakota
5. A salmon jumps from a lake in front of Mt. Rainier on this state's quarter:
6. A cowboy on a bucking horse represents:
7. This state's quarter shows a grizzly bear with a salmon:
B. South Dakota
8. You see a peregrine falcon flying over a small state map on this quarter:
9. This state quarter shows 3 ships landing on an island in a river:
C. North Carolina
10. Crater Lake is prominent on this state's quarter:
Pine River Consulting 2022