for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Celebrity Quiz List
Trivia Quiz - Joe Biden: Our Vice President
What do you know about Joe Biden?
November 07, 2008
U.S. Vice Presidents
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Joe Biden @ Wikimedia Commons)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Joe Biden attended Archmere Academy (college preparatory school) in Claymont, DE. He helped lead a perennially losing sports team to an undefeated season in his senior year. What sports team was he a member of?
2. Biden earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Delaware. From what university did he earn his law degree?
A. Harvard University
B. Princeton University
C. Syracuse University
D. University of Pennsylvania
3. In April 1968, Biden was reclassified by the Selective Service System as not available for service in the Vietnam War. Why?
A. he was the only son in his family
B. his vision was very poor
C. he was a conciencious objector
D. he had asthma as a teenager
4. Biden suffered from stuttering through much of his childhood and into his twenties. How did he finally overcome his stuttering?
A. reading poetry in front of the mirror
B. singing in a western band
C. a police officer who was a former stutterer, helped him
D. he worked with a speech therapist
5. Joe Biden was first elected to the U.S. Senate in 1972. Who did he defeat in the election?
A. Harry G. Haskell, Jr.
B. Pete du Pont
C. J. Caleb Boggs
D. John Kerrry
6. Regarding the the future of Iraq, Biden has been an advocate of what?
A. keeping Iraq together as a reign state
B. dividing Iraq into a loose federation of three ethnic states
C. dividing Iraq into a loose federation of two ethnic states
D. merging Iraq with Iran
7. To what piece of legislation was Joe Biden referring when he stated that it is "the single most significant legislation that I’ve crafted during my 35-year tenure in the Senate"?
A. Federal Assault Weapons Ban
B. Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994
C. Whistleblower Protection Act
D. Violence Against Women Act
8. In 1988, Biden had lifesaving surgery to correct what?
A. intracranial berry aneurysm
B. gall bladder
C. hypertensive heart disease
D. fibromuscular dysplasia
9. In 2004, Biden urged a well-known Republican Senator to run as vice president with presumptive Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry. Who was the republican senator?
A. Fred Thompson
B. John McCain
C. Bob Dole
D. Jim Jeffords
10. Joe Biden made a bid for the presidency in 2008 and one other time before that. In what year was his first bid for president?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by