for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Tammy Wynette: First Lady of Country Music
Questions about the life of this talented singer/songwriter. We've got Tammy Wynette facts right here!
July 06, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Tammy Wynette @ Thanks For The Music)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Tammy Wynette's birth first name?
2. In what state was Tammy Wynette born?
3. When Tammy Wynette attended Tremont High School, in what sport did she participate?
4. What was the name of Tammy Wynette's first husband?
A. Ernest Boyd
B. Edward Burke
C. Euple Byrd
D. Eustace Banks
5. Tammy Wynette's first husband did not support her ambition to become a singer. According to Tammy Wynette, what did he tell her?
A. "never happen"
B. "you can't sing"
C. "dream on, baby"
D. "you'll never make it"
6. What year did producer Billy Sherrill sign Tammy Wynette to Epic Records?
7. Which of Tammy Wynette's songs won her a Grammy Award in 1967?
A. "I Don't Wanna Play House"
B. "The Ways to Love a Man"
C. "Run, Woman, Run"
D. "Til I Get it Right"
8. How long was Tammy Wynette married to George Jones?
9. After their divorce, Tammy Wynette and George Jones made a reunion album. What was the title?
A. "You and Me"
C. "Let's Get Together (One Last Time)"
D. "Near You"
10. How old was Tammy Wynette when she died in her sleep of a pulmonary blood clot?
Conditions of Use