for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Jan and Dean
June 15, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: peoplesrockhall.blogspot.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Jan and Dean's first gold record?
A. Honolulu Lulu
B. Baby Talk
C. Drag City
D. Pet Sounds
2. From what college did Jan, of Jan and Dean, graduate?
D. Texas Tech
3. From what college did Dean, of Jan and Dean, graduate?
B. Notre Dame
D. Virginia Tech
4. What happened to Jan (of Jan and Dean)in 1966?
A. Nearly drowned while fishing in Michigan
B. He suffered serious injuries in an automobile accident.
C. He was mauled by a bear while camping.
D. His girlfriend tried to poison him.
5. What is Jan's (of the Jan and Dean duo) last name?
6. What is Dean's (of the Jan and Dean duo) last name?
7. What was the name of Jan and Dean's first vocal band which they formed in 1957?
B. The Barons
C. The Big Hits
D. Two Good Guys
8. What did Jan and Dean do in 1973?
A. sued their manager
B. took a trip to Alaska
C. performed together for the first time since 1966
D. married their high school sweethearts in a double wedding
9. What is the name of the 1978 CBS Movie of The Week about Jan and Dean?
A. Deadman's Curve
B. The Other Beach Boys: Jan and Dean
C. Surf City The Story of Jan and Dean
D. The Life and Times of Jan and Dean
10. In 1980 what city honored Jan and Dean with JAN AND DEAN DAY?
B. Los Angeles
Pine River Consulting 2022