for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - New Moon: A Novel by Stephenie Meyer
"New Moon:" A Novel by Stephenie Meyer
June 10, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Books For Teens)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What did Edward break in the living room after the vote doesn't go his way?
A. Edward ripped a sixty-inch plasma TV in half that the Cullens had shipped in from Korea because it was not available in the states
B. a set of fine china
C. Bella's cell phone
D. Bella's laptop computer
2. To what does the title "New Moon" refer?
A. a name of a character
B. a moon phase
C. the moon was destroyed and a new one came
D. the 1969 moon landing
3. Who threw Bella her 18th birthday party?
C. Alice & Edward
4. New Moon rose to the #1 position on the New York Times Bestseller List for Children's Chapter Books in its second week on the list, and remained in that spot for 11 weeks. How much time did it spend in total?
A. 20 weeks
B. 30 weeks
C. 40 weeks
D. 50 weeks
5. Who left Forks in the beginning of the book?
C. Jacobs grandfather
D. Edward & his family
6. When Edward mistakenly thinks that Bella is dead, to what location does he depart?
A. Venice. Italy
B. Athens, Greece
C. Volterra, Italy
D. Billerica, MA
7. Who ends up hanging out with Bella as the book progresses?
8. Bella desperately wants to become a vampire. Edwards says that this can happen on one condition. What is it?
A. she will never leave him
B. they have a child together
C. that he has sex with her
D. that she marries him
9. What does Bella try for the first time? hint: she was supposed to go with Jacob but goes alone.
A. cliff diving
B. motorcycle riding
D. none of the above
10. Jacob gets mad when Bella does what?
A. says she doesn't want to be friends
B. chooses the "bloodsucker" over him
C. says that she wants to die
D. calls him a dirty word
Pine River Consulting 2022