for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Night Court Comedy Court Show
These are a few questions about a very funny show! One of my favorites!!!
June 04, 2008
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Night Court)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. "Night Court" is a situation comedy that aired from January 1984 until May 1992 on what television network?
2. The setting for "Night Court" was the night shift of a court in what part of New York?
B. The Bronx
D. Long Island
3. What singer did Judge Harry Stone idolize?
A. Frank Sinatra
B. Mel Torme
C. Dean Martin
D. Perry Como
4. How old was Harry Stone when he was appointed to the bench?
5. Who was the picture of that hung on Harry Stone's ofice wall?
A. Marilyn Monroe
B. Jean Harlow
C. Raquel Welsh
D. Mother Teresa
6. What was Bull Shannon's actual first name?
7. What was Bull Shannon's IQ?
8. What was Assistant D.A. Dan Fielding's first name?
9. Who was the first female bailiff on "Night Court"?
A. Rosalind Russell
B. Florence Kleiner
C. Selma Hacker
D. Lana Wagner
10. What "Night Court" character said "I have stood next to death, and people liked him better"?
A. Selma Hacker
B. Buddy Ryan
C. Dan Fielding
D. Bull Shannon
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by