for extra features!
Science & Nature
TV, Radio & Stage
Question by Question
Trivia Quiz - Frank James, Brother of Jesse James
A trivia quiz about the life of Frank James, brother of Jesse James.
June 01, 2008
Old West Lawmen & Outlaws
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: )
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Frank's full name?
A. Robert Frank James
B. Frank Jackson James
C. Alexander Franklin James
D. Franklin Samuel James
2. What happened on June 6, 1875?
A. Frank was wounded while robbing a bank.
B. Frank surrendered to the Sherrif in Joplin, MO
C. Frank married Anna Ralston in Omaha, Nebraska
D. Frank wrote a letter to the local newspaper denying any involvment in any robbery by him and his brother.
3. What did Frank do at the beginning of the Civil War?
A. Joined the Missouri State Guard
B. Went to California with Coleman Younger
C. Married his childhood sweetheart.
D. He and his brother Archie went to live in the Rocky Mountains as trappers.
4. What names did Frank and his wife live under while living in Nashville, TN?
A. Horace and Wilda Knotts
B. Albert and Dolly King
C. John and Nancy Weaver
D. BJ and Fanny Woodson
5. What did Frank do in 1882, 5 months after the murder of his brother , Jesse?
A. Found his brother's murderer and executed him.
B. Went to Jefferson City, MO and surrendered to the Governor
C. Joined a wild west show
D. Moved with his family and mother to Bell, CA
6. How many robberies/murders was Frank tried for?
7. Which of these jobs did Frank hold after his criminal career ended?
A. AT&T Telegraph operator in St. Joseph , MO
D. Bank Teller
8. In what year did Frank and Jesse begin robbing banks?
9. What group is BEST known for their pursuit of the James/Younger Gang?
A. Texas Rangers
B. Pinkerton Detectives
C. Missouri National Guard
D. The St. Joseph Missouri Sherrif's Brigade
10. Which member of the James/Younger Gang did Frank tour with in a wild west show in their later years?
A. Bob Younger
B. Clell Miller
C. Jim Younger
D. Cole Younger
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by