for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Bullwinkle J. Moose: Funny and Furry!
Think you're "Mister Know It All", when it comes to this popular cartoon character? Take this quiz and find out.
May 27, 2008
Animated TV Series & Cartoons
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Wikimedia Commons)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. How did creator Jay Ward come up with Bullwinkle's name?
A. From Clarence Bullwinkel, a car dealer that he knew.
B. It was his father's nickname.
C. From Bullwankel's, a bar in his hometown.
D. From Bullwinkle's Appliance Store, where he worked as a teenager.
2. In what year did Bullwinkle first appear on television?
3. Only two persons have provided the voice for Bullwinkle; coincidentally, both of them had the same last name. What was the name?
4. For what breakfast cereal was Bullwinkle the spokesman for many years?
C. Lucky Charms
5. "Saturday Night Live" once used a clip of one of Bullwinkle's "Mister Know It All" segments in a parody of what talk show host?
A. David Hartmann
B. Tom Snyder
C. Phil Donahue
D. Morton Downey, Jr.
6. What was Bullwinkle's Alma Mater?
A. Frostbite Falls Community College
B. Jay Ward State Academy
C. Wossamotta U
D. Boris Badenov School of International Relations
7. When Bullwinkle tries to pull a rabbit out of a hat, how can you tell that he's going to pull Rocky out of the hat instead of a tiger, bear, or rhinoceros?
A. Rocky says "but that trick never works!"
B. The hat is a different style.
C. Bullwinkle uses his left hand instead of his right.
D. Bullwinkle looks away from the hat rather than inside of it.
8. On what television network did Bullwinkle first appear?
9. What were the names of Bullwinkle's two "moon men" friends?
A. Gidney & Cloyd
B. Boris & Natasha
C. Chauncey & Beauregard
D. Waldo & Fillmore
10. Which of the following did NOT figure into the plot of a Bullwinkle story?
B. The Kurwood Derby
C. Goof Gas
D. Phony Booths
Conditions of Use