for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Fictional Animated Bands
From the Archies to the Neptunes and everything in between, this quiz is about bands formed by animated cartoon characters.
May 29, 2008
Animated TV Series & Cartoons
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: User Image TV)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What animated band released a single in 1969 called "Love and Let Love"?
A. The Hardy Boys
B. Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kids
C. Josie & the Pussycats
D. The Groovie Goolies
2. What animated band had the hit single of the year in 1969 with "Sugar Sugar"?
A. The Sugar Bears
B. The Archies
C. The Neptunes
D. The Cattanooga Cats
3. Which animated band peformed "Number One Son of a Number One Man" on their cartoon show?
A. The Neptunes
B. The Bingoes
C. The Chan Clan
D. The Archies
4. The Neptunes consisted of characters from what cartoon?
A. 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
C. Funky Phantom
D. Speed Buggy
5. What instrument did Cindy play in "The Brady Kids"?
6. Obviously one of the members of Josie & the Pussycats was Josie, but who were the other two?
A. Nicole & Alexandra
B. Michelle & Stephanie
C. Melody & Valerie
D. Melanie & Joanne
7. "The Beagles" was a duo that had their own cartoon show on CBS in 1966. What were their names?
A. Bass & Drummy
B. Rhythm & Blues
C. Lyric & Melody
D. Tubby & Stringer
8. What two cartoon characters formed a folk duo to win a talent show?
A. Tennessee Tuxedo & Chumley
B. Mr. Peabody & Sherman
C. Linus the Lionhearted & Sugar Bear
D. Leonardo Lion & Odie Colognie
9. Here's a real oldie...what singing group appeared with Frankenstein Junior in the same 1967 cartoon show?
A. The Elements
B. The Impossibles
C. The Amazings
D. The Incredibles
10. On their show, the Brady Kids performed a cover version of what Lobo hit song?
A. I'd Love You to Want Me
B. How Can I Tell Her About You
C. Don't Expect Me to Be Your Friend
D. Me & You & a Dog Named Boo
Conditions of Use